Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Frank@yahoo Posting concerns

WELCOME TO MANFRACO RECONCILIATION BLOG, YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, IF YOU FIND ANYTHING PERSONALLY INTERESTING LET US KNOW.
Just a short comment will do, if you don't have much time?

From Frank@yahoo
Hello everybody

To my dear friend Manfraco Laws;
Today I wanted very much to see how you were going, so, I was checking up about your progress of your website, http://www.manfraco.com/ when I realized that you are in fact working in blogger instead.
I have been reading your last post in Manfracorecon.blogspot.com, I see that you are reviewing and re-posting part of an old post, I want to let you know what I think about this re-posting: I believe that the way you are re-posting is going to be make a very long post, which is going to be very hard for you to control, if for instance you want to upload pictures in your blog. So, may I suggest that it could be better if you cut this re-posting somehow and make it shorter, as I believe that it could be better to open another post, even if you want to keep the same name for those posts, you can always call it with the same name and add a number to it like say (Prayers 1, Prayers 2 and so on)
Having said that I am glad that you are doing it, so that we would get better organized in the long run. However, I was surprised to see that you are again writing the blogs, I thought that you would be writing in your website, http://www.manfraco.com/ as I am sure that you still need to do plenty of work there to get it going. I hope you let me know if you need any help for the website, since if we are going to be partners, I may as well do my best for you.
Anyhow, I don't have much more time at the moment, so I will come to you back later on, when I will edit this post, OK?
Keep up the good work!
All the best, from
Frank@yahoo.

No comments: