Thursday, December 3, 2009

Public reconciliation 4

WELCOME TO MANFRACO RECONCILIATION BLOG, YOU ARE INVITED TO BROWSE AS LONG AS YOU LIKE. ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH US AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, IF YOU FIND ANYTHING PERSONALLY INTERESTING LET US KNOW.
Just a short comment will do, if you don't have much time?

This is Frank@yahoo writing blog post for Manfraco:
Greetings to you all!

WELCOME TO MANFRACO BLOG, YOU ARE INVITED!

Let me give you first the good news;

Vatican Religious Reconciliation

Music and Religious Reconciliation from the Vatican

This is from Manfraco post;
On the 25 November Manfraco wrote:

This is a new post to talk about works of reconciliation from the Vatican, it is also the continuation of blog posted before, and this is also a reply to the post of Frank@yahoo and other matters that have come up recently:
In a post in my blog Religious Reconciliation my fried Frank@yahoo express his concerns about religious matters, he is saying in his own clear ways that he agrees with me, because his concerns are mostly like my own concerns on religious matters. So, now I feel relieved from his agreement, so, I am more willing to continue my search about my own idealistic world Religious Reconciliation and how to achieve that, no matter how long it is going to take me to get it started.
Frank@yahoo believes that religions are going to face hard times in the near future; and this is part of what he wrote in his post:
<>
I don’t need to question myself which side to take, I know that I am a religious person and that I will follow religion, as there is a deep belief within me. I know that atheists seem to be able to win the case, if we look only at simple ways of reasoning, because what they say stands up to reason.
I believe that if all religions find a way to get together the atheists could not win the case, because their case is based mostly on the fighting that those religious extremist exercise, so we need to find a way how all existing religions could live in a peaceful way.
Since I have opened this blog, I have always thought that if I had some religious links, which express the willingness of any religious leader to find the way to religious reconciliation I would post them in my blog.
Today I have some good news about that, because I received an email with links from the Vatican, with request and permission that I could use those links in my blog.
Those links are about music from the Vatican and I am posting then hereunder, so that anybody can see and hear and enjoy what is going on. I hope they work.
Thanks to Peter Ruppert from the Vatican, here are the links including some explanations:

Music project on behalf of Geffen/Universal.
The project is called Music From The Vatican link below;

http://www.musicfromthevatican.com/

The album is entitled Alma Mater and is recorded in the honour of the Virgin Mary.
To find out more about this project immediately, please view this Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/musicfromthevatican


Feel the grandeur of god’s creation on earth; see what they do at the Vatican, feel the great love that the Virgin Mary has for us all and many other things, it is very exciting and beautiful, so it is worth to give it a go.
I have to say that what interests me most is the fact that the pope is going to meet another religious leader, and in doing so he may start the process of reconciliation.

May God bless you all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now to the bad news

IN THE NEWS TODAY: 3rd Dicember 2009




Three teenage boys have turned themselves into police for questioning over an alleged pack rape in Melbourne's north.

Two 15-year-old girls were attacked by a group of up to 10 males at Roxburgh Park on the 24th of October.

It has been confirmed that three teenage boys, two aged 15 and one aged 16, went to a police station this morning and have been questioned.

Victoria Police say up to 10 males were involved in the sexual assault of the two girls.

Looking at what is happening nowadays one wants to ask many questions like:

What is wrong with these young people these days?

Is humanity as a whole going Backward?


Why they have to resort to pack rape?


I may understand if one male rapes one female, but I will never understand pack rape.

Does anyone have an explanation about these happenings?

-----------------------------------------------------
Members of the public are welcome to comment on these issues; Come on help us understand the reasons why this happens; give us a hand and start writing something!

All emails are free to use. So, email us at:

frankmenchise@yahoo.com

or
Manfraco@gmail.com


We hope to hear from you soon.

To see more interesting Manfraco blogs click on the links below:

http://www.manfraco.com/

or Google
http://manfraco.blogspot.com/

This is Frank@yahoo signing out.

No comments: